Data Protection Statement - PictoAccess
Data protection at Unis C - Picto Access, 225 avenue des templiers 59000 Lille (aka « Unis C ») is a very important factor. For this reason, the processing and collection of customers data takes place in compliance with the current regulations on data protection (RGPD).
Personal data is collected and processed as part of your registration on our website or mobile application in order to guarantee you access to and use of the Picto Access service to the extent that we are authorised to collect, use and process such data on the basis of consent granted by you.
Personal data are all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter: « data subject » ). We distinguish between personal data in the context of free profiles and in the context of professional member profiles.
While browsing Picto Access, we collect and process the following personal data :
- Your transaction / session data : activity on our website, type of access (mobile/computer), date and time of access, browser type and version, operating system, IP address, mobile device identifier.
Professional Member Profile
When registering as a Professional member, we collect in addition to the data collected in a « Free Profile » :
- Additional transaction data : payment details*.
- Personal data : Last name, First name, email.
*We transmit credit card data to our contractual payment service provider via a secure connection.
Purpose of data processing
The personal data mentioned above shall be used for the following purposes :
- Access to the Picto Access service requested by you,
- Statistical analysis on the use of the services provided by Picto Access,
- Traceability and correction of application anomalies on Picto Access services,
- Performance of services & customer service also requested by you,
- Execution and management of the business relationship between you and us,
- Provision of the latest Picto Access news and Unis C partners through a newsletter,
- Compliance with legal requirements (conservation obligations under tax and commercial law),
- Settlement of disputes, proper application of existing contracts, as well as to assert, exercise and defend legitimate rights.
All data you entrust to us is treated confidentially. We do not sell your personal data to any third party.
Insofar as this is necessary for the performance of a service, we pass on your personal data for the above-mentioned purposes to the following companies or categories of companies :
- Payment service providers, acquirers/executing banks for the purpose of executing payments,
- In case of non-payment: to collection companies to defend our commercial interests,
- newsletter e-mail.
Duration of registration
Since the duration of the recording is not indicated at the time of collection, personal data is deleted when it is no longer useful for the purposes of the recording (as defined above), unless legal retention obligations prevent its deletion (e.g. retention under commercial and tax law).
At Unis C, we take several technical and organizational security measures to protect your data from unwanted manipulation, loss of confidentiality, destruction and access by unauthorized persons. We strive to further develop these measures in accordance with current and future technological security requirements.
Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés
3 Place de Fontenoy
75334 PARIS CEDEX 07
Tel : 01 53 73 22 22
Fax : 01 53 73 22 00
Contact of the data protection officer
To exercise these rights or for any questions regarding the processing of personal data, you can contact the department responsible for exercising these rights :
Either at the email address : [email protected]
Or by post :
Unis C - Picto Access
Délégué à la protection des données
225 rue des Templiers
Anonymized usage profile
Unis C carries out analyses of user behaviour in connection with the use of the Picto Access service. To this extent, anonymous user profiles are created. This makes it possible to improve the quality of our services, while at the same time ensuring that no connection between a profile and a natural person is possible (profile anonymity).
Analyses based on tracking
Picto Access uses Google Analytics, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, a web analytics service from Google Inc. (hereinafter referred to as « Google »). Google Analytics uses so-called « cookies », i.e. text files which are stored on the customer's computer and enable an analysis of the customer's use of the website. The information created by the cookie about the use of this website (including the IP address) is transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Under no circumstances will Google associate the customer's IP address with other Google data. The customer is entitled to prevent the installation of these cookies by means of a corresponding setting on his or her Internet browser; however, the customer is informed that in such a case he or she may not be able to make full use of all the functions of the website. By using this website, the customer declares his or her consent to the processing of the data collected by Google in the manner described above and for the aforementioned purpose. Further information about Google Analytics and data protection can be found at https://www.google.com/intl
Google Tag Manager
Picto Access also uses Google Tag Manager, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, a web tag management service from Google Inc. This service is used by Unis C solely for the purpose of improving its visibility on Google search engines. Further information about Google Tag Manager and data protection can be found at https://www.google.com/intl
Application Performance Monitoring (Elastic APM)
All Picto Access applications use the Application Performance Manager (APM) tool, which is part of the Elastic platform, to monitor load increases and application performance. Elastic APM is a registered trademark of Elasticsearch BV, 00 West El Camino Real, Suite 350 Mountain View, California 94040, USA. No personal data is transmitted. Only real time crash reports are sent with precise indications about communication protocols and execution times; these reports are intended to simplify maintenance and thus improve the stability of the application. The data protection declaration of Elasticsearch BV can be viewed here : https://www.elastic.co/fr/legal/terms-of-use
All Picto Access applications use the Sentry tool to monitor the operation and performance of the application. SentryIO is a registered trademark of Functional Software, Inc, dba Sentry, 132 Hawthorne Street, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA. No personal data is transmitted. Only real-time crash reports are sent with precise indications of code positions and device information; these reports are intended to simplify maintenance and thus improve the stability of the application. The data protection declaration of Functional Software, Inc. can be viewed here : https://sentry.io/security/
When subscribing to a Picto Access paid profile, we use the BraintreePayments service, 222 W Merchandise Mart Plaza, Suite 800, Chicago, IL 60654 or 21 Rue de la Banque, 75002, Paris, France. The use of this service requires the collection of banking information in order to carry out the payment process initiated by you.
Among this data, we only use the access token that is necessary to conclude the contract and allow payment or subscription.
List of the different cookies used to date :
- Google Analytics : Used to provide information about the use of the website.
- Cookiebar : To test whether the user has accepted the use of a cookie or not. Expires after 13 months.
- Cgu-cgv : Hides the T&Cs in the card creation form if the form that was submitted contains errors. This cookie is deleted after the creation of a card. Expires after 1 day.
- request_method : HTTP protocol method used by your browser to access the current page. Expires at the end of the user session.
- session : stores the current user session as a hash. Expires at the end of the user session.
- next-i18next : Stores the website display language preference for a user.